Easy version of Millets Adai, you can prepare it in mins. You can serve this tasty and healthy Adai for breakfast along with Sambar or coconut chutney. I did this with the homemade health mix powder. You can refer the recipe for health mix powder here.
Millets Adai – Sirudhaniya Adai
- Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
- Recipe Category: Millets recipe/Breakfast Main
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- Cooking time: 5 mins
- Makes: 6 to 8
|Millets mix powder/Health mix Powder||1 cup|
|Onion||1 big chopped|
|Green chilli||2 finely chopped|
|Curry leaves||1 sprig finely chopped|
|Coriander leaves||¼ cup loosely packed, finely chopped|
|Oil||For making dosa|
1. Take Health Mix Powder in a mixing bowl and add finely chopped onion, green chilli, curry leaves, coriander leaves and salt. Mix everything together.
2. Add enough water and mix it like a dosa batter. Let it rest for 10 to 15 mins.
3. Grease a tawa with oil and pour the batter and spread it like uthappam. Sprinkle some oil on top and let it cook for 2 mins in medium flame. Flip it and cook till it’s done.
Serve hot with Sambar or chutney.
- You can add grated carrot also.
- For a variation, you can add two ladle regular dosa batter with this mix.
- Once you flip the adai, press it all around for quick and even cooking.