Banana mixed with curd and cumin powder, is a body coolant and it’s a must try for this summer. One cup of banana raita makes you feel filled. You can make this raita with fruits of your choice along with banana or only with banana.
Banana Raita- Pazham Pachadi
- Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Recipe Category: Accompaniment
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 0
- Serves: 2
|Grapes (Black or Green) – optional||1/4 cup|
|Thick curd||1 cup|
|Cumin powder1*||1 tsp|
1* Roast cumin seeds and grind it to a fine powder.
1. Slice the banana and chop the grapes and keep it aside. Beat thick curd and add cumin powder and salt.
2. Add the chopped fruits and honey. Mix well and serve.
Serve immediately or chilled.
- Instead of grapes you can add pomegranate also.
- Cumin powder gives a nice flavour, so don’t avoid it.