Seasoned and sautéed tricolored capsicum mixed with thick curd gives a unique taste with a crunchy texture. It’s a simple way to include more vegetables in your diet. Capsicum raita goes well pulao, fried rice and parathas. You can also have it as such as I do.
- Recipe Cuisine: North Indian
- Recipe Category: Accompaniment
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 5 mins
- Serves: 2
|Capsicum||1 cup chopped|
|Mustard seeds||½ tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Pepper powder||1 tsp|
|Amchur powder(dry mango powder)||½ tsp|
1. Heat oil and add mustard seeds once crackled add cumin seeds, finely chopped ginger and chopped capsicum. Sauté it for 5 mins.
2. Beat thick curd and add the sautéed capsicum and required salt.
3. Add pepper powder, Amchur powder, chopped mint leaves and mix well.
Serve as an accompaniment with Pulao or Paratha.
- You can make it with a single colour capsicum also.
- Don’t sauté the capsicum for more time then it will not be crunchy.