Cucumber juice mixed with ginger is a refreshing one, with a mild tangy flavour from the lemon added to it. There are lot of health benefits for cucumber and it has a rich water content which keeps you hydrated for hours.
- Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Recipe Category: Drink
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Cooking time: 0
- Serves: 2
|Lemon juice from||½ big lemon|
1. Add the peeled and roughly chopped cucumber to a mixer jar and add chopped ginger to it.
2. Squeeze the lemon juice and add honey.
3. Add enough water and grind it.
Serve chilled with ice cubes or as such.
- No need to strain the juice. You can have it as such.
- Add sugar if the sweetness from honey is not enough for your taste buds.